Drain Dampness Capsules
Out of stock
Drain Dampness Uses
- Diuretic, diaphoretic.
- Primary indications are edema, difficulty in urination, sensation of heaviness.
- Secondary considerations are thirst, headaches, vomiting, foamy saliva, pulsations below the navel.
- According to Formulas and Strategies, this formula may be effective for nephritis, renal failure, ascites from liver cirrhosis, Meniere’s disease, hepatitis, gastroptosis, gastrectasis, gastroenteritis, enteritis, genitourinary infections, neurogenic bladder syndrome and hydrocele.
Dosage: 3 capsules three times daily between meals
- Alisma rhizome* (ze xie)
- Poria sclerotium* (fu ling)
- Polyporus sclerotium* (zhu ling)
- Cinnamon bark* (rou gui)
- White Atractylodes rhizome* (bai zhu); *extract