Source Qi Capsules
2 in stock
Source Qi Uses
Treats diarrhea accompanied by sinking of Qi, extreme deficiency of the spleen/stomach, prolapse of the anus, loss of appetite, food not being digested, fluids not being absorbed and “Passing straight through,” extreme thirst, insufficient fluids, weight loss and wasting of the limbs, fever and chills.
Source Qi may be taken for any type of chronic deficiency-cold diarrhea for which stomach/spleen injury is present. This formula was developed based on the treatment of cryptosporidiosis, a parasitic disease affecting AIDS patients, and which typically causes watery diarrhea, fatigue, loss of weight, and poor appetite. However, the formula may be used for other deficiency-cold chronic diarrhea conditions, such as those associated with Crohn’s disease, other parasite infestations, or chronic viral or bacterial infections.
3 capsules 3 times daily, between meals
To treat parasite infestations, take with Artestatin for best effects. Artestatin should be started at 1 tablet per day, increased as necessary up to 2 tablets 3 times daily.
270 tablets, 750mg, 22 day supply
- Ailanthus cortex (chun bai pi)
- Baked Astragalus root (huang qi)
- White Ginseng root (bai ren shen)
- White Atractylodes rhizome (bai zhu)
- Red Atractylodes rhizome (cang zhu)
- Poria sclerotium (fu ling)
- Dioscorea root (shan yao)
- Lotus seed (lian zi)
- Euryale seed (qian shi)
- Cimicifuga rhizome (sheng ma)
- Fried Bupleurum root (chai hu)
- Charcoaled Ginger rhizome (gan jiang)
- Nutmeg seed (rou dou kou)
- Baked Licorice root (zhi gan cao)
- Radish seed (lai fu zi)