2 in stock
Proflora 4R by Bio-Botanical Research, Inc.
Proflora®4R is a unique restorative spore-based probiotic with additional botanicals to support microbial balance and GI health. Spore-forming probiotics are commensal bacteria found in our gastrointestinal tract.
- Does not require refrigeration, is designed to survive stomach acid, and maintains efficacy during antibiotic therapies.
- Spore-forming probiotics are commensal bacteria found in our gastrointestinal tract, which occur naturally in healthy soil. Endospores are undamaged by antibiotic therapies and stomach acid.
- Reaches the intestines 100% of the time.
- Assists in the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients.
- Plays a primary role in the development of Gut-associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT).
- Produces higher levels of lactic acid for a greater mobilization of the immune system.
- Produces beneficial by-products such as B vitamins, Vitamin K2, carotenoid antioxidants, and enzymes such as Nattokinase.
- May be taken with antibiotics or antimicrobials.
- The combination of Quercetin, Marshmallow Root, and Aloe Vera extract in Proflora 4R™ provide additional nutritional support for “leaky gut” and a healthy microbial balance.
Take one capsule daily with meals. 30 capsules per bottle.
Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend 3 Billion Spore Cells
- -Bacillus subtilis, HU58
- -Bacillus coagulans (SC-208)
- -Bacillus clausii (SC-109)
- Quercetin (Dimorphandra mollis) (fruit) 100 mg
- Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) root 100 mg
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) 200:1 extract 2 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsule (cellulose and water).
Contains no allergens such as dairy, wheat, gluten, sugar, soy, preservatives, animal products, artificial flavorings or colorings.