Milk Thistle 270
2 in stock
Milk Thistle Uses
- Liver disorders, hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver
- Protects and regenerates liver cells
- Has mild antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity
- Protects liver from toxins
- Increases glutathion from the liver
- Can help maintain optimal liver and gallbladder function
- Blood sugar imbalance
- Increases production of breast milk
Milk Thistle plays a role in supporting gallbladder health; your liver and gallbladder work together. May help address nausea, pain in upper abdomen, and other symptoms associated with small gallstones.
1-3 tablets per day, with or between meals
90 tablets, 200 mg.
270 tablets, 200 mg. Each tablet supplies 160mg Silymarin
Contraindications: Loose stools are occasionally seen.
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) (Silybum marianum) 50:1 Each tablet supplies 160mg Silymarin